Thursday, June 7, 2012

Quick note

Quick note for anyone reading this...is anyone even reading this? :) Please be patient with my posts due to us sometimes having internet and sometimes not as well as the signal strength we have. Some posts may go up quicker due to no pictures but I LOVE to add pics into the posts because I think it just brings it all to life for you...is anyone out there? I am doing video BUT it's super hard to download them with the data I have to use, so I may be waiting on the video for a while until we find a rainy day to sit at Barnes & Noble or Books a Million or something like that.


Alright, well I hope you are enjoying our journey so far. There have been few downs with more ups but I guess you get that with anything you do.


Keep us in your best juju thoughts and keep the love in your hearts for us.


We love you and thank you for all of your support!


PEACE

No comments:

Post a Comment