Tuesday, December 29, 2015

Happy Merry Christmas to you all!!

I hope you all had a very Merry Christmas and were able to enjoy it with those that you love, eating food that you crave and making the absolute best memories.
Usually around this time of year, we aren't around our tribe due to different circumstances, but this year we were able to celebrate the Holidays with our road family.
About a week before the big day, our friend Bryce (Papi) and I went shopping for small little gifts we could hand out on Christmas day. We think it is important for all people to feel loved. I know this year there are a lot of new people to the life and/or maybe to our group so this was important for us to do for them.
We shopped and had a great time, as we usually do when we're together, and when we got back to camp, started putting our gifts together.


Our gifts contained a package of Huggies Wet Wipes (one & done), some peppermint candies, Hershey's chocolate kisses, a handmade 'love' note and a bow. 



We put all of them together and stashed the bag of goodies in Santa's sleigh until Christmas morning.


On Christmas morning, Papi & I drove around to everyone's camp and handed them out, Chili Moon came along too, she was my lil' black nosed Reindeer!! It was awesome to see everyone's faces light up! I received tons of smiles, laughter and hugs! 

 
 Later that day, we gathered up on the hill for a quaint dinner. Papi sure knows how to cook up one helluva Pot Roast...with Ellen's help of course! Fred brought a great salad. Thanks to Colvin, we had rolls with (lots of) butter! We brought homemade cookies my mom made in Florida that I decorated once I got them here in the desert. Everyone had a full plate of food with drinks in their hands and smiles on their faces....it was awesome!







Oh and we can't forget about Jenn bringing the Rum & Colvin bringing ice cream to make Rum floats!!!


It was a really nice, relaxing day. The wind stayed away all day, the sun was shining bright, we were surrounded by some of the best people I know and awesome food in our bellies...you really can't beat that out here in the desert!
 I hope your day was just as special.
This will probably be the last post of 2015...crazy how time flies!
We wish you a very happy New Year and will see you in 2016!

Frocky, the Rock Man!!



 PEACE

2 comments:

  1. I cannot say how much the Christmas gift touched me... Thank you & Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete