Sunday, May 6, 2012

Got to see my lil Owl

Calling it early tonight. I didn't even have that big of a day, I just think I need to recharge my own energy since I feel I've been charging up everyone else! This morning I woke up and started packing up. I did a load of laundry. Mom took the dogs for their walk without me today, so I could get some things done. When she got back, we fixed some other items of clothing and she showed me how to use the button foot (and other 'feet') on the sewing machine, etc. B' came over and I cut her hair and made it all purty again. After the haircut we went and had lunch in Downtown Sanford @ Christo's, great food...horrible service.

[caption id="attachment_1700" align="aligncenter" width="300"] My "baby" girl[/caption]

After lunch, we walked around the streets of Downtown. There was an Arts & Crafts Festival going on with some pretty amazing artists and even a few I went to high-school with!

[caption id="attachment_1701" align="aligncenter" width="300"] I couldn't resist. Isn't this beautiful!?[/caption]

After walking around, we headed over to B's apartment. Since we live so far away we haven't been able to see it yet, so I was excited. My little baby is all grows up! She lives in a cute little neighborhood right on the lake and so close to  everything. It's a cute place.

Since I had to get back to Mom's to be picked up (tomorrow is the day we go back home), we started heading that way. On the way, we decided yogurt had to be in our bellies so we stopped at Orange Leaf. Orange Leaf is pretty neat, I've never seen a yogurt place like this, you actually serve yourself toppings and all, then they weigh it and that's how you pay. Pretty neat idea, I think...and it was super yummy!

[caption id="attachment_1703" align="aligncenter" width="300"] Working hard for that Orange Leaf![/caption]

[caption id="attachment_1704" align="aligncenter" width="224"] Crackin' jokes in K-mart[/caption]

So many adventures ahead of J' & I, so now I've gotta get home and square some things up before that can happen. It was hard saying good-bye to her too.... okay it was hard saying good-bye to everyone...but she's my child and I miss seeing her everyday. Once we got back to Mom's it wasn't but a few minutes and Syd was there with my Aunt to pick me up. Lots of hugs and kisses and good words were exchanged. I was so happy to have the time I had to spend with my mom, B' and all of my friends. It was a nice trip and so glad I could tag-along!

And away we shall go again!


No comments:

Post a Comment