Friday, May 4, 2012

Duckie Day

Duckie Day, Duckie Day, Today is my Duckie Day. Sooooo excited to see one of my most favorite people today!!!!


.... She came and got me before she had to go to work, we had lunch at Firehouse Subs and did some laundry and then I dropped her off at work. To surprise her when she gets home I'm going to SUPER DUPER clean her place- it needs it!




[caption id="attachment_1711" align="aligncenter" width="300"] Excited for The Engineer![/caption]

.... Okay, well I spent the last 4 1/2 hours cleaning her apartment. When I started it looked like a bachelor pad and you couldn't even open her closet door. Now you can open it and even do a little jig if ya want, there's so much room. I can't wait until she sees it!




[caption id="attachment_1713" align="aligncenter" width="300"] Before[/caption]

[caption id="attachment_1714" align="aligncenter" width="300"] Lots of hours later[/caption]

to be continued....

No comments:

Post a Comment