Monday, February 25, 2013

Time flies when you're having Fun, Fun, Fun!

While being at Kanga's, we have been busy busy bee's! I'm just going to do a brief review of everything that has gone on because I am not in the right mind to go back and write posts on every single day that I missed, so bear with me...thanks.


It has snowed in Tucson, which was super cool because, with the kids being born and raised here, they have never seen snow or been able to play in it. It was very special to see ChaCha with his eyes wide open, running through the huge flakes falling from the sky. When Jem & Emma came home they were super stoked, got all bundled up and ran out to the backyard to throw snowballs at each other and attempt snow angels! That was awesome.


293 297 299


We're all Snow Bunnies, now!


308


358




[caption id="attachment_3948" align="aligncenter" width="300"]Snow Angels Snow Angels[/caption]

359


It was a big day in the city of Tucson and a huge day in this household!


I was also able to give all the kids hair cuts, which was another fun day for all of us. It was fun to give the girls something different to do with their hair and ChaCha's curls came off but that's what his daddy wanted so, that's what was done.


[gallery columns="4" ids="3955,3954,3953,3952"]

I was also able to attend the girls' Girl Scout meeting. I was never a girl scout so it was something different for me and I got to meet some of their friends and was told by many girls that I was the "awesomest"....every gal, especially this gal, loves to hear that!




[caption id="attachment_3962" align="aligncenter" width="225"]My Hippie Girl Scout My Hippie Girl Scout[/caption]

[caption id="attachment_3963" align="aligncenter" width="300"]Awesome & Awesomer Awesome & Awesomer[/caption]

I'm sure there is a lot that I'm missing and I'll probably have to go back and think about other things we've done since being here....but that will only lead to more awesome posts! It's been so much fun being here and spending time with everyone. We are planning on leaving here in a few days and it will be sad, but the time we have been able to spend together has been priceless and amazing and I wouldn't take any of it back for anything in the world.


I hope that you are getting to spend some good quality time with the people in your life that you love. You just never know when life is going to change and be radically different. If you have the time and you have the means, go spend time with those people, it will probably mean the world to them as well as yourself.


Sending out much love today...


PEACE

3 comments:

  1. I was so happy to read that you're getting time with your sister and her hubby & kids! You sound so much more up-best.....sounds like this visit was "just what the doctor ordered"! Lots of loving memories are being made.....treasures you will always have!

    We're still buried in snow here in N H with another storm coming tonight through Friday. I am DONE with winter! I need sunshine!

    Have a wonderful remainder of your visit and get in all the hugs and kisses you can!

    Love ya!
    Cheryl

    ReplyDelete
  2. Up-beat, not up-best. Sorry! Lol!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Girl you need to get out of that state and come out West where the sun shines (almost) all of the time! It's actually pretty cold and raining right now but the sun will shine again soon. Hopefully you can make it out of there soon and get some travelling in. Keep me posted. Love ya!!

    ReplyDelete