Saturday, October 6, 2012

Dog Day Afternoon

I have been working so hard, trying to catch up on about two weeks worth of posts, that I barely even moved today. Plus, the heat was a little overbearing today (no wind), so it was actually nice to sit in the van. I usually don't sit in the van, but since we've moved I haven't gotten my chair out of Joon Van's ba-dunka-dunk (the big blob on top of the van).




[caption id="attachment_1273" align="aligncenter" width="300"] Alot of 'junk' in her 'trunk'[/caption]

 I think Savannah is trying to get used to the difference of things out here as well. The rocks aren't as soft on her feet...they're not soft like they look, the holes in the ground scare mama and even though you can see pretty far away she blends right in with the nature so even when she's 5 feet in front of me, I can't see her...so with that she has to be on a lead again...boooo. I wouldn't mind if she didn't let her nose run her body and mind half the time, she's just a little hunter and when she gets going, her selective hearing kicks in! She tried a few different spots during the day...




[caption id="attachment_1274" align="aligncenter" width="300"] 1[/caption]

[caption id="attachment_1275" align="aligncenter" width="300"] 2[/caption]

[caption id="attachment_1277" align="aligncenter" width="300"] 3[/caption]

[caption id="attachment_1276" align="aligncenter" width="300"] 4...and yes, I'm a sucker for her![/caption]

And since I haven't really done anything else today but sit in the van, hang out with J' in between typing my little fingers away and making meals and snacks, the rest of the post will just be snapshots of the rest of the day.


Enjoy




[caption id="attachment_1278" align="aligncenter" width="300"] Savannamander[/caption]




[caption id="attachment_1280" align="aligncenter" width="300"] Perfect Silhouette[/caption]

[caption id="attachment_1281" align="aligncenter" width="300"] 6:02 p.m.[/caption]


Goodnight to All and to all a good night


 PEACE


 

 

1 comment:

  1. You should get your puppy a dayglow and/or reflective harness or collar, they make them for this reason and so that if you live in a residential area and your dog gets out its less likely to be hit by a car. Just a suggestion :)
    http://www.petco.com/product/112112/Petco-Easy-Step-In-Blue-Paw-Print-Reflective-Dog-Harness.aspx

    The little bones and paws are made out of a reflective material and the bright colors are a nice contrast to the desert color (I grew up in a desert so I know all the tricks)

    ReplyDelete