Sunday, October 14, 2012

Witness Protection???

Today was the day. The day of spice, the day of color, the day I turn into the 'new' me...Okay it's just the day I colored my hair! haha I made sure I had all of my ducks in a row before starting. Box of color with everything in it...check.




[caption id="attachment_1483" align="aligncenter" width="300"] Supply check[/caption]

Water heating up in the solar shower...check. Vaseline around my hairline...check. And that J' wouldn't need anything from me in the next 30 minutes...check! We are on our way. Just a reminder of how I looked before...




[caption id="attachment_1484" align="aligncenter" width="300"] Before[/caption]

Ready, set, color...




[caption id="attachment_1485" align="aligncenter" width="300"] During[/caption]

It only took 25 minutes for it to process and actually smelled very pleasant.


25 minutes later...




[caption id="attachment_1486" align="aligncenter" width="300"] Kind of hard to see[/caption]

[caption id="attachment_1487" align="aligncenter" width="300"] Hey Red![/caption]

[caption id="attachment_1488" align="aligncenter" width="225"] I love it![/caption]

Who says you can't color your hair in the barren desert...not this girl! See I can still be fashionable in the middle of nowhere...thank you very much! So there we go, I'm all ready for the Witness Protection Program, haha. I know you were thinking it!


The rest of the mid-morning to afternoon was nothing more than watching football. Now that we are in this new location, we get 4 or 5 different channels that show football! That makes J' happy and that makes me happy!


About mid-afternoon, we had another vehicle pull up into our spot...ahh, but I think I know who this one is.


I had 'put out a meeting' with some new friends I had made online, Jim & Colette, to come out and hang this weekend if they were so inclined, so I figured this was them. It turned out it was half of the couple! Colette had left town for some business so Jim came to play by his lonesome. I know you will be sadly disappointed but we were so enthralled in our conversations that no pictures were taken...I'm sorry. We had a great time getting to know each other, hearing each other's stories and just learning about all kinds of different things. I love meeting new people. I think it's always nice to meet people that are on the same wave-length as you as well. I'm glad he came out, even though Colette wasn't able to be here. It was a nice time. I even tried to fatten him up a bit but he wouldn't let me... haha. I did get a burger in him though! Thanks for stopping by Jim and hopefully we'll get to meet your pretty lady very soon!


PEACE


No comments:

Post a Comment