Tuesday, November 24, 2015

Small things equal the biggest things

The smallest things in this world can sometimes give you the greatest joy. I do try to be grateful for every day, some days are harder than others, some days are amazing. The little things add up to make for a pretty good life out here in the wild.
Here are some things that make me smile, laugh, & feel full, in more than just my belly. Also things that remind me we're human, only here for a short time and we need to live within the small moments, just as much as the big ones.

Don't shoot!!!
 
R2D2 Creamer....Yes, please!!!

My Roxy Love sending me good vibes and love from the sky

Saguaros everywhere

We LOVE moving on

Does it work now!? haha And no, we didn't get one channel!

My lil granny all tuckered out in her granny suit! How cute is she!?!?

The beautiful lights of town from the desert, pure beauty

Good friends in the desert to have dinner and laughs with

Amazing meals with friends

Fun times with fun friends on Sundays

Yummy food made by everyone

My Desert Dad with his butt....Pork Butt that is!!

The love of my life always by my side


My fire ring and yoga area with purple mountains majesty in the background

Red clouds, Yellow sky, Purple rain
And of course, the other loves of my life; Chili Moon & Savannah

This definitely isn't everything that makes my world go 'round but it's a good start and always a nice reminder that we do have amazing days, more often than the bad ones.
Maybe we'll see you at the next gathering, to start your own memories on the road!

PEACE


Don't forget!!!
 Go to our YouTube channel
 to find out more about how to live a better life.
Like and Subscribe

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful post Kyndal. Great shots and spot on sentiment. The little things are HUGE! xxoo

    ReplyDelete