Monday, November 2, 2015

Old Life Meets New Life!!

Like I said in my last post, I'm going to try something a little different with my blog and NO, I'm not changing the name again! haha

I thought this way might make me want to post more and also make it (mentally) easier for me. 
Let me know what you think!!

We went up to Camp Harris and watched football, as we've been doing for the past 3 Sundays. It's been a blast, hanging with everyone, gabbing, eating, watching ball. Yesterday was a special day for me though, because one of my best girls came for a short but sweet visit!



My old life meets my new life!!! They met Bobby!!


My beautiful Barbie!!!



It was great to see them. It was my first time meeting Paul and he is just thee absolute sweetest guy, they play well together! I told her if she keeps this visiting stuff up, we may have to make this an annual event, since she drove all the way from Denver last October to visit us in Georgia....now that's a good friend.
I love you Jess, see you soon!!!

PEACE

Don't forget!!!
 Go to our YouTube channel
 to find out more about how to live a better life.
Like and Subscribe

No comments:

Post a Comment