Sunday, January 27, 2013

My body had a change in plans

Last night we talked about leaving today and we had every intention on making that happen...get up, pack her up, say last good-byes and roll on out. However, my body had different plans for me today...gotta love the human body! I woke up feeling alright, not great, not dandy, but alright. My left side of my face was killing me where my jaw meets my ear, I couldn't open my mouth, it hurt to swallow, even thinking about it hurt...pretty painful. I had a bangin' headache side by side with mild nausea.




[caption id="attachment_3675" align="aligncenter" width="150"]Ugh... Ugh...[/caption]

I figured I would just ride it out, it was close to my time, I can deal. Once I started moving around, the nausea would come and go but the left side of my face hurt hella bad. J' just told me to take it easy and whatever came out of today would come, we aren't in a hurry to be or go anywhere. (Such a good man!) I thought maybe if I got up, got some fresh air and walked around things might straighten out in my bod and we'd be good to go. And it worked...for about an hour.


179 181


In that hour though, not even caring that I was in my p.j.'s, I was able to get some pics of some of my girls (that I really wanted) so that made me happy. (Cyndi you said you didn't mind!)




[caption id="attachment_3680" align="aligncenter" width="300"]Cheesin' Cheesin'[/caption]

I met up with J' over at Brian's camper to say, See ya later...they were in the middle of fixing Brian's bike and after about 20 minutes I had to leave and go back to Joon Van. I felt dizzy, nauseous and faint...gross!




[caption id="attachment_3681" align="aligncenter" width="225"]Chain Gang Chain Gang[/caption]

211 234From there on out, I called the rest of the day a loss. I napped, read some pages here and there from Eat, Pray, Love (great book) and rode out the day in bed watching Figure Skating and The Pro Bowl.


244


Even though I didn't get out much today, I was still able to see another amazing sunset (thanks to our glorious windows) and Ted (a new friend) gave me a whole stash of Oreo's for when I'm feeling better...and can actually eat the darn things, stupid jaw/ear thing!


276 292


I'm crossing my fingers that tomorrow I will be clear of this mess and we can get on with it, for I see a hot shower and laundry in our very near future...


Here's to the freshy fresh!


PEACE


 

 

 

1 comment:

  1. hmmm... I did say I didn't mind, didn't I? I guess I figured your star shine would reflect on mE!

    Hope your feeling better!

    ReplyDelete