Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Pretty darn stoked...

I wanted to let you know, I'm working on something so fantastical. I am pretty stoked about it! I finally found a way to put my pictures in a "gallery" but I think it's much cooler than some stinky ole' gallery...no offense to others using gallery type themes...just not for this girl! If I'm a little m.i.a. in the next few days it's due to catching up on posts, fixing back office stuff on the blog, spiffin' up my new "gallery", which equals a ton of work, but worth it for my favorite readers out there and lots of other stuff that has to be done on a daily 'round 'cheer (around here).


I am super excited and hope ya'll dig it as much as I do.


Now, I know ya'll will be pacing your bedroom floor until this is done and posted so I'm gonna make like a tree and leave! (C'mon laugh)


PEACE

3 comments:

  1. Looking forward to the big reveal!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now I'm not gonna be able to sleep until you are finished!!!
    ;-)

    (waiting impatiently),
    Martha :-D

    ReplyDelete