Friday, November 30, 2012

Hunting + 'Bug Hugs = Happiness

This morning when we woke up, we walked down to another little plateau right below the spot we were parked at. J' thought maybe if we got a little closer, we would get TV plus, it looked a bit more level and we would have a better view of the water...so we moved on down.




[caption id="attachment_2769" align="aligncenter" width="300"] Love it[/caption]

As soon as we moved I remembered I had put that big piece of Quartz, I found yesterday, by the tire so I walked back up to the 'old' spot to grab it. I asked Savannah to come with me...not on her leash. She's so funny, she is so used to being on a leash with me, I think she thought something was "going on". She was walking behind me with her head down like I was up to something, and kept looking back at Daddy  like, "Do I have to?" She's such a weirdo, as soon as I get the leash out, she's like Heck yeah man and gets totally stoked...crazy dog!




[caption id="attachment_2770" align="aligncenter" width="300"] Like pulling teeth! Come on Savannah!![/caption]

Once I got her over to me...a good 5 minutes later...she looked so pretty so I wanted to take a picture of her. I have never seen a dog dislike pictures as much as she does...as soon as she sees me pick up my camera or turn it toward her, she turns away. And she's so photogenic I don't get it!




[caption id="attachment_2771" align="aligncenter" width="300"] Now, look away...good girl![/caption]

When we got back to the van, I found J' on top of Joon digging some things out of the crates on top.




[caption id="attachment_2772" align="aligncenter" width="300"] Joon Frog?[/caption]

I washed all of our dishes, they were in need of a good overall cleansing and since I was outside I let Savannah hunt alongside me.



We made a romantic lunch of Ramen noodles and I made a little pit for our burner because the wind was blowing a little too hard, it actually blew the flame out!



I was getting a little bored and restless in the van so I took Savannah on a walk, we would both get exercise and we could both hunt...for different things of course! She would be bug/critter hunting and I would be hunting for rocks!




[caption id="attachment_2776" align="aligncenter" width="300"] Scopin' it out[/caption]

[caption id="attachment_2777" align="aligncenter" width="300"] And another...[/caption]

During our hunt, I came across some interesting plant life...




[caption id="attachment_2778" align="aligncenter" width="225"] What is this?[/caption]

I even found a big enough rock to put the camera on to take a picture of the two of us!




[caption id="attachment_2775" align="aligncenter" width="300"] Self-po with the baby[/caption]

When we turned around a corner of pretty big plants and bushes, Savannah was hunting like crazy and I wish I had a bulldozer to carry all of these awesome rocks I was finding. I guess pictures will have to do!




[caption id="attachment_2781" align="aligncenter" width="300"] I love the different colors[/caption]

[caption id="attachment_2782" align="aligncenter" width="225"] These looked metallic[/caption]

We hunted for about an hour, maybe longer. We started back for the van when the sun started to go down. When we got back to the van, Savannah got crabby (as usual) to me, of all people (as usual) and got in trouble... she was told by Daddy to go make-up with da' momma...




[caption id="attachment_2783" align="aligncenter" width="225"] Wasn't expecting a kiss[/caption]

[caption id="attachment_2784" align="aligncenter" width="300"] Make up Hug[/caption]

As we were talking about what tonight's feast was going to be along with movie night, dinner and a movie...do I hear date night!? J' said, "Wow, look at that!"



You know it...another amazing sky from Mother Nature!




[caption id="attachment_2787" align="aligncenter" width="300"] To the left of Joon...[/caption]

[caption id="attachment_2788" align="aligncenter" width="225"] ...to the right of Joon[/caption]

I'm sorry but it just never gets old.


Tonight's movie= The Big Lebowski!


Have a restful night Dude!


PEACE


No comments:

Post a Comment