Monday, November 26, 2012

We're baaaaack!!

Holy Goodness! We're back! After four full days of being 'down', arguing with Host Gator, figuring things out, J' having my computer trying to figure things out and lot of stuff in between...it looks like I'm back up and running with images and everything! Phew. It is a major load off my back and J's as well. Now I have a lot of catching up to do, so although I am posting this as today, please go back in the next couple of days to read the last of Novembers' posts into the beginning of December. I will try to get them up as soon as possible. Today, my computer went on its own little rampage and decided it wanted to put malware on it, so J' spent the majority of his day fixing it for me, after I tried for a while. Just need to get my head back in the right space to write and there will be much to read and look at and all that fun stuff...so bear with me folks.


It's soooooo good to see you all again and I want to put a HUGE thank you out to all of you for sticking around and not leaving me...and another HUGE thank you to Teri, for being there for back-up (literally). I would email you but with all of the shenanigans, your comment got deleted and I do not have your address so again, thank you. You guys and gals are the best readers a girl and her tribe could ask for. You all are so helpful and were so worried... It really made me feel good to have everybody emailing me letting me know things weren't right on the site. So for the hundredth time, thank you my loyal, radtastical readers and friends...You rock!


See you all soon, we'll catch ya on the flip side yo'!


PEACE


1 comment: