Friday, November 9, 2012

...then the phone rang!!

Woke up again this morning before the sun was even up...staring at the phone like, "C'mon...ring." I called and left another message. They have to call me back today, it's Friday and I doubt the phone will be on for more than today so...RING DAMMIT!!! I laid back in bed with the phone for about a half an hour then the most beautiful noise ever was heard...the phone (on full volume) ringing!! The phone call lasted a whole 6 minutes and she could hear the concern in my voice...she told me she was sorry for not getting back to me earlier and that I could stop worrying now! haha Yes, yes I can...thank you lady on the phone!




[caption id="attachment_2427" align="aligncenter" width="300"] Sleeping Baby[/caption]

After a big sigh of relief, walking Savannah and 'dressing' Joon Van (making bed and getting everything back in place) we made a decision to go back up to the mountains and call it a day on 'town'. We kind of wanted to stick around for the Veterans Day festivities but it was super cold and windy outside and we both didn't want to stand outside enduring the weather, so we just went back up to where we were before.


It felt good to be back in a place where we can spread out a little. We can put the water jugs outside, along with our bags and anything else that won't blow away or that animals won't get into. It was a beautiful day, even though we are getting some huge gusts of wind up here. I just see it as nature rocking us to sleep!




[caption id="attachment_2428" align="aligncenter" width="300"] Sun rays coming out to play[/caption]


You'll have to excuse the shorter posts due to the stress level that I've been experiencing the past couple of days, not only with the phone call but some other matters as well. Even with as stress free as this lifestyle should be, there are always some outside energies that can make your days crappy and make you feel unworthy. Hopefully I can rid my world of these certain energies soon and can get back on track with what is important to me and to be able to stand firm in what I believe in. Until then...please be patient and bear with me...hopefully it won't take too long!


PEACE


 

 

3 comments:

  1. Hoping each day gets brighter and brighter for you! I totally get the phone call stress bit! I get like that too and I can't relax until business is taken care of, no matter how trivial the call may seem. Just want it over and done with! Glad you got through it......still taking time to smell the beautiful flowers! The ducks are too cool! Enjoy each day and remember that you are in one heck of a great place! I can't wait for our trial run to FLA in January. I promise to email some pics soon! We're not doing a permanent build out just yet......waiting til the house sells and have more funds stocked up. Lol! I am making progress though....little by little......hey girl, it's cold up here in New Hampshire! I can't spend much time out in the van without getting cold and whiney!

    Catch up with you soon!
    Love ya!
    ~Cheryl

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Cheryl. Always good to see comments from my girls!! I'll be good in a day or so, just my emotions catching up with me, that's all. In time, this too shall pass! Stay warm.
    Much Peace and Love to you and yours
    Kalani

    ReplyDelete
  3. Howdy just wanted to give you a quick heads up and let you know
    a few of the images aren't loadikng properly. I'm not sure why but I
    think its a linking issue. I've tried itt in two diifferent
    web browsers and both show the samme results.

    ReplyDelete