Thursday, January 19, 2012

Keep on Truckin': Venice





[caption id="attachment_1992" align="aligncenter" width="300"] They have the most amazing trees in Florida[/caption]


 So pretty much we just stopped in Venice for an hour or two to walk around and say we saw it! haha


They have some cute stores there, but a little too pricey for my taste. Although I did find a store that had just what I was looking for (a decorative pill box) and exactly the price...$4.00!! I couldn't resist and it works well for what I needed it for. As my sista would say, "What a ganga!" (gong-gha)




[caption id="attachment_1994" align="aligncenter" width="300"] How funny is this sign?[/caption]




[caption id="attachment_1995" align="aligncenter" width="224"] Downtown Venice[/caption]




[caption id="attachment_1996" align="aligncenter" width="300"] My goodness Venice, what tall trees you have![/caption]




[caption id="attachment_1997" align="aligncenter" width="300"] I’m in Venice at Sarasota and St. Augustine…what?[/caption]




[caption id="attachment_1998" align="aligncenter" width="300"] These things are everywhere and so gruel![/caption]

PEACE





 

1 comment: