Wednesday, January 20, 2016

Enigmatic Nomadics are taking a vacay!!

The RTR is over.
A bittersweet feeling rests upon us, but we are going to make the most of it and take a vacation!


 We are heading to Baja, Mexico in the next few days.
We have never been there before and will be traveling with friends that have.
We will not have wifi like we are used to, so I will be sure to take tons of notes so I have lots to write about when we get back.



I have also put my Ety shop on hold until mid-April.
I will be shopping around for some unique, fun and interesting pieces to make while I'm down there.

We are excited and a little nervous (maybe it's just me) but we are putting most of our stuff in storage...which is actually great, but packing the things we need to take is a little overwhelming, since we usually have everything we own on us!
What clothes will I want to wear? Which shoes? Will I want to paint, wire wrap, read...which books, what will the dogs need? I guess it's a high quality problem, but still a little nerve-wracking.

With all of that said. I will check in when I can but don't worry if you don't see us for a little bit. I'm sure to have many stories and pictures in April!


 See you soon!
PEACE

7 comments:

  1. googled - free camping baja mexico, this blog popped up, from 2012 this couple went. You & James have probably already seen it. http://capitolsouthbound.com/2012/07/16/our-top-12-camping-spots-in-mexico-part-1-baja/
    Danny in Thomasville

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Danny! Always good to have some back-ups. We appreciate it!

      Delete
  2. Much love to you! Happy and safe travels!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Debra! Wish we had more time together but maybe we can catch up in the late Spring. I'll be sure to keep in contact by phone though! I love you.

      Delete
  3. Sitting here this morning in the cold I looked up the weather in Cabo San Lucas... that's where I need to be! I wish I was better prepared.

    Safe travels, enjoy warmth & get the
    tan back on your feet!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sitting here this morning in the cold I looked up the weather in Cabo San Lucas... that's where I need to be! I wish I was better prepared.

    Safe travels, enjoy warmth & get the
    tan back on your feet!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes VWRobb!!! I hear ya. We have been cold for too long! Probably not as cold as most others but still, for us...it's cold!!! It should be a fun learning experience going down to Baja. We have a great group of people/friends, it should make for some good stories!!

    ReplyDelete