Saturday, May 5, 2012

Working hard on my vacay!

Okay, so I picked Duckie up last night from work and brought her home to her "new pad". She has not stopped raving about it yet! I also cut her hair yesterday and she has also not stopped raving about that! Today, I will be hi-lighting her hair...let's just say this is more than a vacation for me! haha She's working me hard, hahaha


.... WOW, it only took me an hour and a half to retouch her hair and it looks great. I was worried since I don't do hair anymore (& she's my bestie) I didn't want to mess it up, but it truly looks amazing. I'm quite proud of myself! I also dried it and flat-ironed it for her and she loved it so much to the point she wanted me to take a picture of her~ definitely a first!




[caption id="attachment_1707" align="aligncenter" width="300"] Don't mind the cow on the right, but isn't my Duckie purty!?[/caption]

 She had to go to work again today so she drove me back over to Mom's. Very hard saying good-bye to my mate. I love her so very much.


Mom & I just hung out some more, ran some errands and then she mentioned she had Just Dance on the Wii...... I said, "Hold the phone, I've been here how many days and you're just bringing this up now!? We must go home." haha Needless to say we spent the rest of the night dancing it up to Just Dance. What a blast, I think I'd have a hard time doing anything else if I had that game. It's the most fun!




[caption id="attachment_1709" align="aligncenter" width="300"] Just Dance Baby![/caption]

PEACE

No comments:

Post a Comment