Monday, September 17, 2012

Fall is approaching!

I'm just sitting here trying to get my blog all fixed up, so I can take it down from the blogspot site before they do...man what a pain in the arse! I think I'm going to get half of them done today and then I end up sitting here for 3 hours fixing just ONE post! Good thing I only have like 75 to fix and not 1,000! So I'm fixing it up to make it all purty & easier to read, it's all jacked from moving it over... and I figured I haven't written in a couple of days so I thought I would bore with you those simple details! I can't be the only one that gets to sit through it...haha suckers! Really nothing much has been happening around here. Our new friendlies, Jenn & Johnny, got themselves a new ride and popped over the other night to show it off. It's pretty rad and I told them I would give them the pics I took before I put them all over the web, so this is the only one I'm going to post...




[caption id="attachment_965" align="aligncenter" width="300"] Creepin' on us!![/caption]

It's a pretty sweet van! They are downsizing from a "(bigger) house on wheels" to this so it will sure be interesting but I think once they get used to the size, they'll be super happy to be able to go on even more adventures...and places they haven't been able to go due to size! We spent the rest of the night talking about conversions, clothes and everything else in the world... we love our new friends, they fit us! 


From then until now it's really just been kind of blah out here (to me at least). We spent the weekend taking it easy. Got some Jeep visitors on Saturday that had enough respect to drive right through our camp...um, excuse me... no respect, saw me and kept on driving, (but not for long due to tree trunks in the road and a dead end). We were going to go to the 'beach' on Sunday but with so many visitors Saturday, we decided it best to stay at camp in case more people decided to Jeep through so we watched Football instead. Oh...and I took lots of self-po's, which I am now going to call Auto Ritratto's, Saturday, haha I get "bored".




[caption id="attachment_968" align="aligncenter" width="225"] Wow, I actually look clean![/caption]


We also moved around some tree trunks to make it seem more like a dead-end and then moved them again due to peoples' lingering curiosity of what's back here...




[caption id="attachment_966" align="aligncenter" width="225"] Do you think they'll get it now?[/caption]

[caption id="attachment_967" align="aligncenter" width="300"] Strong man![/caption]

We watched the sunset together and played with the Nana' Bug and hit the hay, it's starting to get dark earlier everyday...before you know it we'll be in the van for the rest of the night at 3:30p.m.! 





[caption id="attachment_971" align="aligncenter" width="300"] My tribe[/caption]

 Sunday, other than football was pretty much the same. Lots of auto-ritratto's and redressing. I always start the day out in a tank, pants or a long skirt and my flops, by 1-2:00 p.m. I'm changing into socks, mukluks, a long-sleever & my knit sweater. It's ridiculous I tell ya.




[caption id="attachment_974" align="aligncenter" width="225"] Ta-daa[/caption]

[caption id="attachment_975" align="aligncenter" width="225"] My "cold-weather" gear![/caption]

J' gets out of the van and he just laughs at me. I like to sit outside so I do and get dressed for it, he sits in the van all day mostly warm and toasty. He works in the van and I like it outside because I feel like I'm cooped up in my bedroom all day otherwise. Soon enough we'll be about 7 feet away from each other in the van a lot more often, so I'll take the cooler weather and warmer clothes until I am sucked into having to be in there all the time. I love him, but I love to be outside too...so give me my outdoors while the weather is good! Savannah, I think, would rather cozy up in our comfy comforter! She is soooo freakin' funny!




[caption id="attachment_977" align="aligncenter" width="300"] If it's soft...it's hers![/caption]

 And then today was very much of the same, although I finally got a picture of this totally amazing Blue Jay that I've been seeing in the mornings when I do my Yoga & Stretches. When he flies, he is the most gorgeous turquoise and electric blue I've ever seen...I love Nature!




[caption id="attachment_978" align="aligncenter" width="300"] Love him![/caption]

 So with that I leave you as I drink my cup-a-cocoa to warm my bones. Much Peace, Love and Light to you and yours. Snuggle up my buttacups!




[caption id="attachment_979" align="aligncenter" width="225"] Chilly Billy![/caption]

PEACE


 

2 comments:

  1. Hi J and K,
    So why is blogger going to take your blog down? Do I need to worry about my blog? Yikes!
    So cool you are hanging with Jenn and Johnny... a really nice couple and I can see you all hanging together.....that is great!
    Loving your blog...keep up the good work!
    I hope to see you all at the RTR in Q!
    Brian

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Brian!! Blogger isn't taking anything down, yet. But I've heard if you have duplicate content on the web, they will shut you down, so that's why I am trying to get my blog swapped over to my newer one. We hope to see you too in Q. I saw a picture yesterday that reminded me of you. I'll have to find a way to post it or send it to you. Give Dina our love! See you soon!!

    ReplyDelete