Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Preparation can be fun!

Lately there has been a certain difference in the air. J' has been working just as hard but less. It's been nice to have him out of the van and experience more with him and he also gets to see the beauty of everything around us...really take it in!




[caption id="attachment_1082" align="aligncenter" width="300"] So clear today[/caption]

In between gazing at our beautiful view, spending time with my lover and a couple of walks I was able to catch up on my nails. I was really excited to get the gun metal grey off and my new (dollar store) red on my ticklers (hands). I had quite the mess when I dove into my mani bag...the black and gun metal had melted all over the other bottles. I cleaned it up with nail polish remover, threw those two away and luckily the new red was in my other bag! I  LOVE  this color!!




[caption id="attachment_1084" align="aligncenter" width="300"] Smooth & Silky[/caption]

I took one of my dresses and made it into a shirt instead because the length hit me in a weird spot and I figured I'd probably wear it more if it were a comfy shirt... that took a while!




[caption id="attachment_1086" align="aligncenter" width="300"] Domestication at it's best![/caption]

Closer to the end of the day, J' and I took a walk to stretch our legs and enjoy the late afternoon together. We walked and found a few spots that would be ideal for us with the sun moving behind the trees just a little more each day. We walked and talked and scoped it out, maybe it would become our new spot. We figured it might be good for us to pack everything up and move, even if it's just a 1/4 mile away...good practice since we're so spread out right now. A lot to talk about and consider but after our walk today I feel a change comin' on!




[caption id="attachment_1087" align="aligncenter" width="300"] Wide Open spaces ♫[/caption]

 PEACE 

No comments:

Post a Comment