Friday, August 30, 2013

Please be patient...

To all of my amazing readers that keep coming back for more...


I'm having major difficulties with my laptop lately which makes it hard to post anything; pictures, posts...anything.


Please keep a kind prayer out there for me that I do not need a new computer, because I love the one I have and it's only two years old. Right now I am using J's due to his "working for the rig" status, but am still wishing and praying and keeping the faith that mine comes through, due to the thousands of pics and videos I have on it.


So again, please be patient with me and the distance between posts. I know you are all just chompin' at the bit to get another update.


We are doing good and getting things handled!


I hope you have a wonderful day and a wonderful Holiday weekend (Labor Day).


Peace to you all

No comments:

Post a Comment