Friday, January 17, 2014

.....Coming Soon....well sooner rather than later!

Hey there, Hi there, Ho there...


A quick shout out to my fellow readers, I'm REALLY coming back...I promise!


We have only been out of the Bay area for about a month now and time is passing so quickly, I felt I really needed to, at least, give ya'll a quickie. Get your heads outta the gutter...I'm talking update here! geesh, I can't take you anywhere!


I DID get a new computer...but have been so "busy" (I really have been busy) that I haven't been able to really sit down and learn how to use the darn thing...it's MUCH different than what I've been used to all these years.


We DID make it to the Winter RTR and have met some new faces as well as seeing the 'old' ones we love so much...hence part of the busy-ness.


I have been giving hair cuts to those that have been hacking away at their own heads for probably too long...time to shape these heads up again! (Busy busy busy)


Chili Moon is loving the desert, freedom and all the people that want to hold her. Savannah is still a butthead but being much more tame this year, thank goodness (for everyone)!


Oh and we've just been having way too much fun. Plain and simple!


The RTR will be ending in a couple of days and we will be moving onward and forward to new experiences and places...giving me much more time to be able to sit down, figure out this computer and get some words on this "paper screen" of mine, for you.


Until then


PEACE my PEEPS!





1 comment:

  1. Good to hear from you.

    Any before/after haircut pics? Your blog could become an online portfolio of sorts.

    Hi to J and the kiddies!

    ReplyDelete