Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Happy Birthday Roxy Love!

Okay this post is a big Happy Birthday to my late baby girl Roxy Love, she would have been 13 today. Even though she is not physically with me...well kind of, more on that in a sec...she's with me EVERY single day in spirit. Since the day I got her ashes back (about a week after she passed) I have had them in a memorial box. She passed May 10, 2009, three years ago. I have not been able to let go until recently. Even though we have Savannah, Roxy was very much her own dog and will never be able to be replaced, but yet I still could not let go. I decided, before we left the cabin, that it was time to send her off properly. I thought it would be super neat for her to come along with us on our journey and everywhere we go that means something to us, to do a small celebration of her life and spread her ashes wherever that spot may be. So far she has a spot under the treehouse we built and will be blowing in the wind tomorrow before we leave Liz's. I think it's time and this is the right way to do it. If she were still here, she would be coming with us anyway so it's just perfect. So today is for her, my sweet 13 year old who had the most beautiful spirit of anything I've ever known.


I dedicate our adventure to her and will remember her spirit and undying love for me until the day we meet again on Rainbow Bridge.


I love you Roxy Love


Love, Mama











PEACE BE WITH YOU BABY GIRL!



1 comment:

  1. Awwwww! :( Roxy was such an awesome girl!

    ReplyDelete