Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Fro...no mo'!!

Today, I'm doing something I thought I wouldn't do for many more years. I'm going to get my hairs-cut. Not just a trim though, like a full on hairs-cut! (Yes, I say hairs-cut because I gets lots of hairs cut, not just one!!! haha) I think it's about time to get this fro under control. I am constantly pulling it back into a ponytail, into a braid, or out of my mouth, etc breaking the middle and the ends and bitching about it... so, it is time. I don't really even know what I want but I know that I want quite a few inches taken off. I found a stylist through a website called Kudzu.com, they had about 60 reviews of this salon and after reading them all I decided to go with it....so we'll see how it goes.


I'll be back...




[caption id="attachment_1613" align="aligncenter" width="300"] Before...[/caption]

Okay, haha so I'm really impressed that the stylist I found, Lea, didn't: One- tell me to leave or Two- smack me right out of her chair. Now I remember why I quit doing hair...people like me! Oh my gosh, I was annoyed with myself! haha Well, she did a great job and really took her time with me. She sat down in a chair next to me and did the consultation instead of standing behind me looking at me in a mirror, that really helped ease me. She gave me the hairs-cut I didn't even know I wanted!! She did a really great job and I was glad I spent the time reading the reviews on Kudzu and making the appointment with her. I believe you get what you pay for and at $35 for this hairs-cut, I got a major Ganga!


Thank you to Lea @ Tangelz in Lawrenceville, GA. You were awesome!





[caption id="attachment_1615" align="aligncenter" width="225"] After
Such a happy camper, we went to R.E.I.[/caption]

[caption id="attachment_1616" align="aligncenter" width="300"] After
Much Betta[/caption]


**No small animals were harmed during this process. They have been taken off my head & placed in a safer environment for their well-being. Thank you for understanding!

PEACE





 

No comments:

Post a Comment