Wednesday, July 18, 2012

It was a tough job, but someone had to do it!

Being out in the woods gives me much time ...a little too much time to make up things to do. This morning I started off with Yoga. I have a step-by-step book that I used and am pretty impressed with myself...hey someone has to be! I did about 40 minutes and then had some hot tea...Peach! It was so yummy, I almost forgot how great tea was until I saw it shoved way in the back of our pantry. It was awesome following my Yogi ways! hee hee I changed into some 'day' clothes; jeans and a long sleeved shirt, it's been quite chilly the last few days, and did some things on the computer. The battery on my computer only lasts about 2 hours, 2 hours and 20 minutes if I'm lucky, so after my computer started screaming for more power I had to be creative on something to do. That's when the picture taker came out in me, like it doesn't already do that every 5 seconds of the day. I grabbed the tripod and to a flat surface I went. I never have pictures taken of me, because I'm always behind the camera... everyone takes crappy pictures! No, I'm serious. No one 'cares' like I do, so the pictures are always blurry and unfocused or don't turn out at all, so to ease the pain of looking at them later, I just take them...leaving none of me. Booo sad face. So, me and the tripod find a flat surface and Savannah is curious but stays far enough away to not be involved. Now, I am a pretty fun gal (on my good days) and I don't really like too many 'serious' pictures... they get boring. See for yourselves what the next 40 minutes of my day involved...and people say I don't work anymore! HA





[caption id="attachment_128" align="aligncenter" width="300" caption="Need better timing"][/caption]

[caption id="attachment_129" align="aligncenter" width="300" caption="Getting there"][/caption]

[caption id="attachment_130" align="aligncenter" width="300" caption="Break time"][/caption]

[caption id="attachment_131" align="aligncenter" width="300" caption="My Orb is along for the ride (on my heel)"][/caption]

[caption id="attachment_132" align="aligncenter" width="300" caption="Oh my, there's a lot of junk in that trunk!"][/caption]

[caption id="attachment_133" align="aligncenter" width="300" caption="Had to get serious with this one...shirt off!"][/caption]


And what kind of Mother would I be, if I didn't get Nana' in on the fun!?





[caption id="attachment_135" align="aligncenter" width="300" caption="Me & my munchkin"][/caption]

[caption id="attachment_136" align="aligncenter" width="300" caption="Could be a better pic, but I still love my Nana'"][/caption]

If you have any more fun suggestions for me to try with the tripod, let me know...I'm aaalllll ears!!




PEACE




No comments:

Post a Comment