Saturday, July 14, 2012

Strangers in the Night

Now, we don't have another celebration for a while, unless we make one up...which will probably happen. When we first started out, we were going to have Bed-down Wednesday's or Turn it Down Thursday's~ where we just keep the bed down allllll day. It actually worked out for the first couple of weeks but when we got our new bed, it's either up or down because it lays over J's work space, the pantry and some of the cooler. I was pretty bummed because I was the one that mostly celebrated Turn it down Thursday's...haha It feels good to lay down in the middle of the day and do...whatever, read, nap, snuggle with the bug. Sniff, sniff, I miss it. Oh well, I'm sure we'll think of something else. Since we got back we've just been hunkering down, trying to get lots of stuff done before Friday. Friday is when all of our new solar stuff is supposed to be in, so you know what that means...? Hellsno...I mean Fresno. But only for the day, we're just going to go there, get our stuff and come back. This last time we were down there, they had 109 degree temperatures and every time we're down there, we spend more money. So it's the postal place, Wal-mart (we are running mega low on food) and back home. Another thing that kind of made us think twice about staying there is, when we were dancing with the sheep on Friday night at about 1 a.m. I hear music...loud hip/hoppy dance music. It startled me, so I jumped up, turned around and looked out the back window, Savannah was ready to go off...I think it startled her too. As I turn around, I see headlights about 10 yards from our back window, I was like,"Someone's here!" J' turned around then, we were both just staring like, What in the hell. Where we are is NOT a place you go in the middle of the night in the dark, if you don't know someone's holding a place for you and even then I'd camp lower and come up in the morning. It's like The Abyss, no joke. As soon as he saw our camp, he threw it into reverse and left. It took him a while to leave, he had to back up the whole way he came into our camp, which is rocky, narrow and hard to see in the daytime, let alone at night. Poor guy. We just sat and watched him for like 15 minutes until we saw taillights. We are still wondering what his story was, but we haven't seen any sight of anyone since then...little strange. I was glad to not have been alone~ got a man, a dog and my insanity! Anyway, we don't want to leave and be down there farting around on Friday night when we can have our camp...that's right OUR camp! haha So yeah, we've just been doin' what we do. I repainted my nails and gave Nana a little mani too. She wouldn't let me near the back one's after I did the front, she does not like her feet being touched, so it was pretty hard but I got the front ones done and they are so pretty, just like her. I was telling her, it's better for me to just paint them than actually cutting and filing them, (which desparately needs to be done) but she didn't like any of it. Now, we match!




[caption id="attachment_155" align="aligncenter" width="225"] Ecstatic[/caption]

[caption id="attachment_156" align="aligncenter" width="225"] Matching Mani's![/caption]

I offered to do J's nails too and he took a pass, I guess Savannah follows in her daddy's footsteps haha After our nails dried, I bothered Nana even more and took some pictures with her. She doesn't like the camera either...I guess I've taken too many pictures of her throughout her youth. She's just a brat face! haha




[caption id="attachment_157" align="aligncenter" width="225"] She says, "Cheeeeeeezzz"[/caption]

I still give her as much love as I possibly can, I know she'll come around someday...she can't hold all that love inside for just her daddy. She's my lil' Nana bug and she always will be...whether she likes it or not! haha




[caption id="attachment_158" align="aligncenter" width="300"] I love my munchkin[/caption]




[caption id="attachment_160" align="aligncenter" width="225"] No wonder she hates pictures[/caption]

PEACE

No comments:

Post a Comment