Friday, July 20, 2012

Superhero's are installing our Solar!

Today was quite the lovely day...well probably not for J' & Bob....no, not Silent Bob. I can honestly say that I gave Miss Cherry the most girly day she's probably ever had in the middle of the forest! While Bob & J' were playing Installer(s), I showed Miss Cherry what a Tai Shan Spa Day felt like. I wasn't sure at first, if she would even want a mini spa day (believe me, from being in the business some women are strange about  being touched). I asked her if she would mind me pampering her and she said, "Oh honey, you don't have to ask me!" So Miss Cherry was about to get some pamperin' out here in deez woods! *I have to stop because everytime I say the word woods, it reminds me of my favorite comedian, Brian Regan, that did a bit on singular and plural words while being in grammar school and the teacher would always call on him and he could never seem to get it right. Anyway, she was asking him all of these questions like, Brian, what is the plural of Goose, what is the plural of Ox, what is the plural of box etc... at the end of that little bit, he's yelling out all of the stuff he just supposedly learned, although he's completely confused and he's asked something else I can't remember, and he says Moosen lay on the boxen in the woodsen or something like that. So everytime I write that, I am saying woodsen to myself, so don't be surprised if one day I accidentally type it! haha Don't you just love it when I get off topic! This is your brain...this is your brain inside my head! Bwahahaha If you Youtube it or probably even just put it in Google it is Brian Regan ~ Stupid in School, it's hilarious. Okay that's enough *
Yes, yes, Miss Cherry in the woodsen about to get pampered! I don't really know what she expected but I don't think she expected the works! I don't mess around, especially when it comes to someone I adore. Her treatment started off with a soothing soak in nice soapy water with some Rose Quartz and Clear Quartz to release the negative energies (I don't think she has any, but it's nice all the same).




[caption id="attachment_250" align="aligncenter" width="300"] Soaking her worries away[/caption]

After her soothing soak, I applied cuticle gel and pushed back all of her cuticles (every hand needs this from time to time no matter man or woman), I applied Lavendar oil to the nail, then filed and buffed the top as well as the tip of the nail.




[caption id="attachment_251" align="aligncenter" width="300"] Workin' hard for Miss Cherry (sing it)[/caption]

After making sure all of the oil and dust were off of her fingers it was time to break for lunch, perfect time...no one wants to try to eat with their hands when their nails are wet! J' & I were going to cook some chicken and veggies but they just wanted something simple, so PB & J it was. I had a piece of bread with Crabapple Jelly (I bought from the farm next door before we left Georgia) and a banana. We sat for just a bit and chit-chatted while we ate, the men still had a lot of work to do on the Solar...and we did too!




[caption id="attachment_269" align="aligncenter" width="300"] Lunch time[/caption]

[caption id="attachment_270" align="aligncenter" width="300"] Our Rocket Scientists[/caption]

After our totally scrumptious lunch everyone went back to work. It was time for me to paint...the real fun part! I asked Cherry to pick a color at the beginning and she couldn't decide on two beautiful colors, a purple and a pink, so I said why choose just one when you can do both!? She (almost) squealed with excitement and said, Yes, yes, let's definitely do both! She was totally stoked and I was stoked that she was stoked...we were stoked! I did every other nail purple and then the other ones pink and yes a clear coat was put on bottom and top. They turned out so incredible, she just loves them. She was very excited to tell her granddaughter...Grandma's can be cool too!




[caption id="attachment_252" align="aligncenter" width="225"] Purty girl with purty hands[/caption]

I was so happy to give her a nice relaxing day, even in the woods(en) it's nice to get pampered. All the while, J' & Bob are piecing our Solar together like a couple of pros. One of them is inside, while the other one is outside drilling holes into the roof of the van. That may be one reason, I wasn't watching all of this go down...holes in the roof of Joon Van!!! BUT I trust the boys in that they know what they are doing...at least it looks like it!




[caption id="attachment_273" align="aligncenter" width="300"] Professor Power & Dr. Dynamo hard at work[/caption]

They really are doing a spectacular job and I'm just so glad that Bob is here to help, I'm sure it saved many an argument between the hubby and I (because I have no clue what the little pieces are even for, yet what they do or what they are. Bob has done this a couple of times before so again it was super helpful to have him here. THANKS BOB!




[caption id="attachment_272" align="aligncenter" width="300"] The Professor of Power[/caption]

Well, the day is coming to an end. The Solar is still not entirely done but there's probably not much left, hopefully for both of the boys...it's hot working next to those Solar panels! Before it gets too late we are gonna rock out some Hamburguesa's con Queso (Cheeseburgers for you Scholars out there). These burgers, Bubba Burgers, are super fattening but we have not had them in many many months, so we splurged and now we are going to eat some juicy burgers from the grill...did I mention we're excited!?



Sweet dreams everyone, see you tomorrow my friends!
PEACE

No comments:

Post a Comment