Thursday, November 29, 2012

Flip Floppin' to a Fresh Feast under a Full moon

I really love this spot we're in and even though we're missing "our shows" it's a nice change to not have regular TV...we can always catch up online. On mornings like this, I think we really have to thank ourselves for doing what we want to be doing, instead of what everyone else thinks we should be doing.




[caption id="attachment_2754" align="aligncenter" width="300"] Hello Morning![/caption]

After our morning rituals, I decided to take Savannah to the very top of the hill (where we hit the dead end yesterday) to take in the sights of, well...everything and maybe even get some good shots of our spot from up above. It's a pretty steep hill, even steeper than Laughlin's hill, and I was wearing flip flops (when am I not) but we were going to do it anyway!





[caption id="attachment_2759" align="aligncenter" width="300"] Pretty good![/caption]

When we finished our walk, I figured it was about that time to "shower" and hopefully the water had had enough time to warm up a bit more...been freezing until almost close to sunset! I never really thought the solar shower wouldn't heat up as much in the Winter, I thought sun is sun...nope, all sun is NOT equal my friends! It's a good thing I've figured out how to be fast and smart at this shower taking stuff! This is what I do when we have a spot that's pretty private (let me think that, okay) unless you have great binoculars: I get in my bikini, fold a towel to put on the ground (for the dirt and sharp rocks poking in your butt!), fill my Charmin box with water and clean my face, refill with clean water to shave, then move over to the Solar shower to wash the bod and hair. This way you're not wet and cold the whole time (it's been windy for the last few months, seems that wind knows when you're wet!) Even with the water being way less than luke warm, it always feels good to be clean and fresh! Oh, and I am definitely going to need a hairscut soon. I think I'm going to grow the top out a bit but keep cutting the back...I miss my hair!




[caption id="attachment_2760" align="aligncenter" width="300"] Fro fro is clean again![/caption]

The days seem to be getting shorter even though they're not. Maybe it's because we are on Arizona time and the sun doesn't come up til' like 8:30 a.m! We do keep getting some pretty radical sunsets though, so I can't complain about the sun going down, just wish it wasn't before we had dinner! Dinner tonight consists of loaded mashed taters, corn and brown rice...yes, we need to go shopping!




[caption id="attachment_2761" align="aligncenter" width="300"] Best bowl of mush out there![/caption]

Don't forget...Full Moon tonight!!!!




[caption id="attachment_2762" align="aligncenter" width="300"] I ❤ You![/caption]

PEACE


No comments:

Post a Comment