Sunday, January 13, 2013

One day closer to warmer weather

Your Daily Horoscope for January 13, 2013


Is it time to let go? Maybe that old flame needs to stay in the past, or maybe you need to finally get rid of all that clutter that is making your neighbors start to wonder about your mental health.


I think my horoscope is really talking to me today. After yesterday and us almost doing a trade-for-trade for the van and today waking up and being angry with Joon Van...this horoscope is definitely speaking my language. It's not that I hate this van, I don't. There are just days that I want to throw everything in it away, including my clothes, that's all! haha I also don't think my raging hormones are helping at this point in time. We were rolling the bed up this morning and something just happened and I turned into a big ball of hot mess. J' is now calling this The Bed Roll Cry! Hey, at least we can laugh at it, right!? I just want to stand up, I want to move around, I don't want to roll the bed up anymore, I want storage...that you can access easily, I want open space, I want to be able to drive the van without having to move everything in it first. Yes, I'm full of wants today. I had a feeling the R.T.R. would have this effect on us! I know some people would say, "Then why don't you just get a house." Um, no...that's not the point. Those people don't get it. We love the lifestyle, we just want a little bit more room, that's it. I'm also pretty sure the weather isn't helping either right now. This is what we saw when we woke up this a.m....




[caption id="attachment_3307" align="aligncenter" width="225"] 30 degree difference![/caption]

Thank goodness for our four solid walls or we would be feeling that 30* instead of the warmer 60* inside! See why we haven't been spending our days outside lately!? This colder weather sure does make for some good snuggle time though, especially with Nana she's our very own space heater!





[caption id="attachment_3309" align="alignleft" width="150"] Good man[/caption]

[caption id="attachment_3310" align="alignright" width="150"] Warming up[/caption]

 Daddy let me stay in this morning while he walked Savannah...thank you Daddy! It just looks cold out there...I also had to make the bed and it's easier when I don't have Savannah pinning the blankets down! After we rolled the bed up, J' got out his drill and fixed us up for "showers". We have two 1 gallon jugs (that iced tea came in), the lids are interchangeable (we have 3 lids)...he drilled holes in one of the lids to make it like a shower head and then the other two lids will stay solid. It will make for a much better "shower" when we wash each others hair. He's thinking with his noggin!



I think I stayed in the van pretty much the whole day, except to walk Savannah and take a few pictures...I found the tripod!



 

 



[caption id="attachment_3320" align="aligncenter" width="300"] Day[/caption]

[caption id="attachment_3321" align="aligncenter" width="300"] Night[/caption]

Even though the weather isn't exactly at the temperature we would like to have, we are still getting the most beautiful sunsets and you know I love those sunsets! We saw on the news that the weather should be warming up by next weekend, so just one more week and we should be in the clear for the "Winter Weather"...or at least we are hoping!


PEACE


 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment