Saturday, January 5, 2013

In Two Different Places

Sitting in the sun right now, it's a bit chilly outside, more so than I would like but it's nice in the sun. I got up to walk Savannah and sat with Joey for a little bit. We chattied, basked in the sun and watched the dogs play. Mike rolled up, grabbed a chair and shared in the sun gathering. Everyone is kind of at their own pace today due to a late night fire pit. Savannah and I had our own 'girls night' and watched movies...Joe Dirt (yes again), The Simpson's Movie and Groundhogs Day. We snuggled up, had hot cocoa and movied ourselves out...it was nice. This morning I had cafe' with Jenn & Johnny, it's nice to hang out with them again. They're good peeps. Man...the sun is awesome! I'm sitting here in my purple jacket, bag lady gloves, knit cap, jeans, boots, argyles...in my chair, next to the van in the perfectly clear sunshine sky.




[caption id="attachment_3184" align="aligncenter" width="300"] ♫ Sunshine, Cactus Pops and Mountains ♫[/caption]

I look out, there are rocks on the ground...big and small, bush, trees, cactus, and mountains. Now, if I were to turn around I would see the same but with other campers/dwellers parked within the scenery. We are in Quartzsite and there's a lot more of that to come. I think as long as you're prepared for lights, other people, noise, vehicle noise, dogs barking, etc...then it's okay.


I think I might paint my nails today, J' bought me a new color!




[caption id="attachment_3181" align="aligncenter" width="150"] I need a change[/caption]

...


~that was written on paper at the beginning of today, after I wrote this I went back inside with J'...




[caption id="attachment_3178" align="alignleft" width="150"] Great movie[/caption]

[caption id="attachment_3179" align="alignright" width="150"] Fort Joon Van[/caption]

I got back in the van and fiddled around with Savannah, we all watched City of Angels and then I went back outside and painted my nails. My new color is a matte gray that I'm naming Wet Cement. I think I might try some matte colors instead of so much sparkle...you know I love sparkle but I need a change. It wasn't very eventful on my end of the day...can't say the same for the hubs on that one...poor babaa'. Hopefully he will wake up tomorrow feeling just fine and dandy, like this was all just a bad dream. We will hope, pray, cross our fingers, wish, think positive...we need good thoughts for him right now. 


I'm off to change the DVD.


PEACE

No comments:

Post a Comment