Saturday, January 12, 2013

Darn those Bucking Broncos!

We left the R.T.R. for a couple of days to run our errands in Blythe but to also watch the foosball games today and Sunday...we don't get TV in Quartzsite. We also like the fact that it's a good 10-15 degrees warmer...still cold, but warmer than Quartzsite right now. 



Today was a nice day to catch up on some posts, J' worked his mind and fingers to the bone and Savannah caught up on all her weirdo sleep.




[caption id="attachment_3294" align="aligncenter" width="300"] Silly[/caption]

The big game for us was the Broncos vs. Ravens. What a game...both teams played very well, the game went into overtime and the Ravens came out with the win...Booooooooooo. This will definitely be a topic of conversation (due to our Denverite Bronco Fan Friends) for at least a week. Oh well, it would have been fun to see the Broncos go a little further but they had a great season. Our day was filled mostly with watching this game. I (paper) wrapped my little prezzies for my nieces. I can't show you what they look like now because I don't want to spoil it, but after I gift them I will post pics....but here are some other pieces that I have wrapped:




[caption id="attachment_3295" align="aligncenter" width="300"] My pieces[/caption]

It was nice to catch up on all the 'little things' and J' was able to churn out some good work today. We will stay out here again all day tomorrow, sleep here tomorrow night and then head back to Quartzsite some time on Monday. It seems to be getting quite cold here right now so we are planning for a chilly night...again, so glad we have that heater!


PEACE


No comments:

Post a Comment