Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Babes & Bicycles

Not too much to report today.


The boys went on their first trail ride today and the girls stayed home due to some personal issues I didn't factor into the equation...grrr. They were gone the majority of the day but they seemed like they had a blast and that's what matters!


Bell Biker 500


MU Bike 500


Back at camp...


I can say that I tried to 'hold down the fort' but it was so dang windy I took the fort down!! So I guess I did hold it down, eh!? I took the awning off (not a simple chore for this girl...alone) around 2 p.m., the wind seemed to start dissipating around 4 so I put the awning back up but since I don't have the brute strength of the hubs it was flying all over the place...so down it came again. Needless to say, we had to stay in the van all day but the bed was down so it wasn't too shabby...just one of those days. The boys returned to camp around 7 p.m. and in their possession a new bicycle...not a second one, a new one. In a week the one we bought was almost toast, so the boys went back to get another one and the "bike builder" gave them all brand new parts to build a new bike with...and it was a little cheaper! All the guys say they like this one much better than the one that was returned...I guess they will find out tomorrow on their next ride!




[caption id="attachment_4684" align="aligncenter" width="350"]Build-a-bike Build-a-bike[/caption]

[caption id="attachment_4685" align="aligncenter" width="350"]Wreaking Havoc Wreaking Havoc[/caption]

PEACE

2 comments:

  1. Hey Guys! What's the weather like out there? Glad to see y'all are doing good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The weather is gorgeous Joey! Wake up to hot air balloons flying over us, about 50 feet away, almost every morning. Savannah is loving all the hunting she gets to do. Living the good life!

    ReplyDelete