Thursday, May 30, 2013

...with a light lull in between...

The last two days have been a little different for us. Mikey left. Coffee in the morning just isn't the same without you...come back to us safe and soon brotha'!


Cafe' Convo 500


We are expecting Bryce to pop in any day now, though. That will be fun to see him...we haven't seen him since March, when we all went totally separate ways. I'm sure there will be lots of guitar practice in my near future! It'll be fun to play with someone and actually learn some stuff!




[caption id="attachment_4830" align="aligncenter" width="224"]What a Beauty! What a Beauty![/caption]

There's been more down time around here now that Mikey is gone, so not too much to blab about. However, I did get some new diggs! A groovy new shirt and some new (Bass) shoes...for FREEPretty cute too!




[caption id="attachment_4831" align="aligncenter" width="224"]Groovin' in my new diggs Groovin' in my new diggs[/caption]

[caption id="attachment_4832" align="aligncenter" width="224"]I'm the Groovy Giant! I'm the Groovy Giant![/caption]

That about wraps it up for today!


Just chillin' and waiting for B-ryce to get here...


PEACE


 

No comments:

Post a Comment