Wednesday, October 24, 2012

A Breezeless Blanket of Beauty

Finally, the wind has stopped. I'm getting my walks in again with the Nana Bug and just being able to be outside of the van is amazing. It really is the small things people! I was able to sit outside and do a reading for my girlfriend, Kitty, as well as for J' and I. Always good to get a little guidance at times, ya know! I also gave myself a mani-pedi and am so excited that I actually got to use one of my lighter colors. When we were in Shaver Lake, this color never would have worked because my hands were always black with all of the poofy dirt...not anymore! Woo hoo!




[caption id="attachment_1873" align="aligncenter" width="300"] Pink & Pearls![/caption]

It was such a beautiful day that as I was drying my nails, I just laid back on my towel, took in some sun and even caught a little snooze with my snuggle bug!



Even though it was "nice" to see what the wind is like here, we are so very happy that it's over...for now. A little breeze is nice, but I can definitely do without the tornado like winds that were upon us the last four days...no bueno! I just hope all that wind did some good pollinating and Pahrump gets some beautiful flowers come Springtime!


We also received one of the best sunsets we've had in a week or so.... what a great ending to a gorgeous day!




[caption id="attachment_1875" align="aligncenter" width="300"] Goodnight[/caption]

PEACE 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment