Sunday, August 12, 2012

I'm a Quitter!

I really don't have too much to post on. It's been immensely hot here so the majority of the past few days have been just trying to be in the shade, in the way of a breeze or just plain still. We will be going into town (up here) tomorrow for we are almost entirely out of water and we are getting bored with our food, yet again! Ya know when it's so hot you can't even walk in the sun for a moment, it's total hell to try to stand by a grill to cook something when you're hungry and since we have nothing cold right now that's how it has to be. In the past few days I think we've eaten less due to the heat...and not much to choose from other than canned veggies! haha On a "cool" note I was checking my emails from yesterday and opened one of them to read this:


Your Quit Date is: Wednesday, June 11, 2008 at 10:01:00 AM


Smoke Free: 1521 days, 16 hours, 58 minutes and 52 seconds


Cigarettes NOT smoked: 7609


Lifetime Saved: 1 month, 28 days, 2 hours


Money Saved: $1,331.75


WOW!!! That is awesome. I remember the day we decided to quit, it was really hard. I kept wanting to extend it.  I remember us going camping either the next day or that weekend (after we quit) and we were just pathetic about it...but we had beer so it helped a little! haha Now I could not even imagine putting one of those things in or near my mouth, I can't even stand the smell of them when they're around me. My bestie smokes and she has to smoke faaar away from me when we get together... I still love her though, just a nasty stinky habit. J' and I still share stories about our habit 'til this day; smoking in the back yard about to go to bed in our snow boots because there was a foot of snow on the ground! Those Cloves were yummy at the time but sooo happy and proud that we got out of that death loop...and the money you spend on those things, geesh talk about rape! So how is it that we don't smoke or drink anymore and we still have no money!? haha Must be this glorious world we live in. Why do we have to pay to live on a planet we were born on? It's a burning question that no one will probably ever have the answer to. Hope you all have a lovely stink free Sunday!


PEACE


 

No comments:

Post a Comment